Spinach & Artichoke Dip
|Image by Isidora Bojovic for ITP Publishing|
It's fabulous Friday, but this time Phiras is out of town, so I'm getting to do things I usually don't get the chance to.. Silly things like arranging my wardrobe and finally getting around to donating the clothes I don't wear any longer.. Or hanging picture frames, something I've been meaning to do since my little munchkin was born.. And a few other tasks I've been holding off for a while..
I also have a dear friend who is coming to stay with me today.. We went to highschool in Paris together and she's one of my closies so I'm happy to be spending some quality time with her.. I don't really feel like cooking up a storm in the kitchen, but am in the mood to munch on something as I'm organizing my stuff around the house and thought of this quick, yummy and easy Spinach dip.. Delish!
Featured in Harper's Bazaar Arabia - December 2011
Prep & Cook Time: ~30 minutes
Serves 6 - 8
- · 2 cups frozen spinach, thawed
- · 1 cup frozen artichoke hearts, thawed & chopped
- · ½ cup finely grated parmesan
- · ½ cup crème fraiche
- · Salt & cracked pepper to taste
1. In a saucepan, combine spinach and artichokes and cook on low –medium heat until tender, for about 15 minutes.
2. Add the Parmesan and crème fraiche, season to taste then stir to combine everything well and let it cool before serving with crackers.